Instant Pot Gut Healing - Anti-Inflammatory Bone Broth
- 4 lbs beef bones I used tendon bones because they contain most of the cartilage which is needed for good gut lining
- 3 carrots roughly chopped
- 3 celery stalks roughly chopped
- 2 onions roughly chopped
- 1 garlic bulb cut and peeled
- 10 parsley sprigs
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 cups of distilled/filtered water
- Place beef bones, carrots, celery, onions, parsley and garlic into your pressure cooker.
- Sprinkle your turmeric, salt & pepper.
- Add the Apple Cider Vinegar and water.
- Pressure cook for 2 hours. (If using a slow cooker, put it on low heat for 10-18 hours)
- Strain broth and allow to cool and enjoy!